You may have noticed that it's been a minute since I showed my mug around a what I wore post. The funny thing is...I've put together some pretty cute maternity outfits. The not so funny thing is...by the time I get all gussied up I am simply too exhausted to take photos. Well, today is the end of that. I'm 20 weeks along and getting back on the wagon so here is what I wore to church on Sunday.
There are sooo many things to love about this outfit. Let's chat about it shall we?
1. I found the top (non maternity, but super amazing astronaut material that stretches like a dream...psssst....It's a size small. Like I said, so many things to love) for $3 on clearance at Target.
2. The skirt (non maternity, it's a medium, but the great thing is that I can get it tailored down to my non Ginormica size once little one arrives) $6 on clearance at Target.
3. This whole outfit will work through my maternity and on to normal life since they are not "maternity" clothes
4. It needs repeating: $9 total for top and bottom!!!
5. Lime green...No further explanation needed
Oh sweet pregnancy!!! The only time it's okay to bring photographic focus to your growing mid section. It's a glorious thing!
Earrings: World Market / Necklace: Gifted by Secret Santa / Watch: Charming Charlie
Oh how I adore a fresh red dye job!!!
Before we head to the next photo, I have to tell you that I am in no way responsible for this photo. My darling photog aka hubby came up with this pose. He thought it would be flattering.
I think I might suggest he stick to clicking the button instead of model direction.
And last, but certainly not least....Here is the latest photo of our darling angel. I could seriously just stare at it. Her sweet little smile just melts my heart! I sure hope the next 20 weeks keep on movin' cause I just can't wait to get this little one into my arms.